Monday, January 31, 2011

Drawing conclusions

In my experiment, the desk bacteria grew the most, and I think I know why.  Almost everything that we touch goes on a desk, for example, we touch pencils, doors, napkins, erasers, and our noses, then we touch the desk.  The one that grew the second most bacteria  was the cafeteria table, I think the bacteria grew because our custodian washes it with a dirty rag,   Don't get me wrong, he's awesome but the rag maybe doesn't have enough sanitizer.  The water fountain grew the third most bacteria, I think this was because a lot of people put their mouths on it.  The one that grew the least bacteria was the toilet seat.  I think this is because our bottoms  never touch anything but our pants or underwear and hopefully people change them every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment